Ann Marie's Style: Line A skirts and dresses: Versus pret and porter fall 2010/2011 // Faldas y vestidos Linea A: Versus pasarela, Otoño 2010/2011

Friday, June 25, 2010

Line A skirts and dresses: Versus pret and porter fall 2010/2011 // Faldas y vestidos Linea A: Versus pasarela, Otoño 2010/2011

I  was just checking out the new fall colection of the label Versus, and its pret and porter runway show. I just fall in love with their line "A" skirts and dresses!!! check them out! I'm gonna let u here my favorites! kss!

Recién estaba viendo la nueva coleccion de otoño de la marca Versus, y su pasarela pret and porter. Simplemente me enamoré de sus faldas y vestidos en línea "A" !! Aqui les dejo mis favoritos!!!  bss!









to see the entire collection click here // para ver la colección entera as click aqui:

Versus Fall Collection 2010 2011

No comments: