Ann Marie's Style: That awkward fashion moment, when you can't stop wearing something...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

That awkward fashion moment, when you can't stop wearing something...

Do you have some kind of cloth or accesory you don't want can't stop using?? I bought this t-shirt like 2 years ago, and it's one of my favorites!!! I know it has lost color, is a little stretched and I know my mom hates it (along with my old dirty converse snickers), but I love it!! soo here's me wearing it right now. <3 isn't it awesome??! I love Snow White!!

Tienes algún tipo de prenda o accesorio que no quieres puedes dejar de usar?? Yo compre esta blusa hace como 2 años y es una de mis favoritas!! Yo se que ha perdido color, esta algo estirada y también sé que mi mamá la odia (junto con mis viejas converse sucias), pero la amo!! Así que aquí estoy yo usándola en este momento. <3 Que no es fabulosa??! Amo Blanca Nieves!





T-shirt and cardigan: from Zara // messed up room by me.
Camiseta y cardigan: de Zara // cuarto desordenado: por mi 

2 comments:

stina honey said...

i totally have a shirt that i ALWAYS wear. it is faded and has holes in the armpits, but i will never stop wearing it!

Unknown said...

haha great to know I'm not alone! lol