Ann Marie's Style: Fun Tuxedo! // Traje divertido!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Fun Tuxedo! // Traje divertido!

ENGLISH. I already told you that one of the "it" itemos of the season is the bow, and they came stick in skirts, shirts, pants, bags, shoes and everything you could imagine. That's why in this look I dedicate myself into give this sober and quite masculine outfit, a fun and diferent touch with this pretty tie bow. As I always say, is just about combine different styles in an outfit. For the masculine or sober ones, wear more femenine and fun accesories and details. :)

ESPAÑOL.Como ya les había contado, uno de los elementos it de la temporada son los lazos, y vienen adheridos a faldas, camisas, bolsos, pantalones zapatos y en todo lo que te puedas imaginar. Por eso, en este look me dedique a darle un toque divertido y random a un atuando masculino y mucho más sobrio. Como siempre les he dicho, es cuestión de combinar diferentes estilos, a los outfits más sobrios o más masculinos contrarestarlos con elementos mucho más femeninos y viceversa. :)


*** Follow me on twitter!!!: Ann Marie's Style on Twitter ***

No comments: